Choose Your Headshot Photographer
Choosing a headshot photographer is not an easy decision to make. Read my blog: Best Headshot Photographer.
Your goal is to be portrayed at your best.
Here are some adjectives that should describe your headshot: professional, confident, knowledgeable, approachable and energetic.
Casual female headshot for About Us page.
Schedule A Session
A Company website headshot.
A male Stanford headshot.
Silicon Valley startup headshots.
Explore Headshot Photographers
Questions you should ask your headshot photographer.
- How long have you been a headshot photographer?
- Is this a career change for you? What did you do before?
- Why did you decide to become a headshot photographer?
- How did you build your portrait photography experience?
- Do you have retouching experience?
- Does your price include any headshots?
- Do you have any clothing suggestions?
- How long is your headshot session?
- Do I have a choice of backgrounds?
- When I will receive my finished photos?
Here is what you should consider before you make an appointment.
- Are you satisfied with the photographer’s experience in professional headshot photography?
- When looking at her/his portfolio, are the subjects natural looking or forced.
- How rich is their portfolio?
- Will the photographer be using you to build his/her portfolio?
- Does the quality of the headshots justify the price you will pay.
- Do I have input on the amount of retouching done on my headshot?
- Can I watch you retouch my headshots?
- Read their reviews and client comments.
- If you are pleased with the answers you received then proceed to make your appointment.
I believe everyone deserves a great headshot, that is why on my websites I advertise “Quality At A Reasonable Price”. Whether you are an executive, a CEO or someone just starting your career, you should always have a great headshot.
Since 1993, I have been servicing the photography needs of my corporate and professional clients. Not only do I work in Palo Alto but also the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
My clients have the advantage of my years of experience throughout the process of creating a fantastic headshot for them. First, I guide them through the photoshoot. Then I help them choose their favorite photos. Afterward, I personally retouch every headshot with them present. Specifically, I do this to have their input as to how much or how little work they would like done.
Best Headshot Photographer
While I was at a photography seminar, the speaker advised new photographers to, “Fake it till you make it.” This took me back to when I began my career. Is that what I did? Then I realized, no, I was always honest with my clients. I delivered what I promised. In the beginning they knew I was learning from them and my pricing reflected that. Because of my years of experience, I can now say that I am one of the best headshot photographers in the area. I have earned my reputations. My reviews are not bought, non solicited and real, even the ones that Yelp currently does not recommend.
As I have mentioned in a previous post, Work hard to become the Best Headshot Photographer.
Most Experienced Headshot Photographer
All these years I described my photography experience in a humble way. Just recently, after 27 years, I mentioned in an ad that I am the Most Experienced Photographer in Palo Alto, I think I earned this title, my experience and the quality of my work proves it.