Professional Headshots Is What We Do
Show Your Best Side
How to choose your headshot photographer
Choosing a headshot photographer is not an easy decision to make. Your goal is to be portrayed at your best. Here are some adjectives that should describe your headshot: professional, confident, knowledgeable, approachable and energetic.
Does your headshot reflect the above?
Below are some questions you should ask your headshot photographer.
- How long have you been a headshot photographer?
- Is this a career change for you? What did you do before?
- How did you decide to become a headshot photographer?
- How did you build your portrait photography experience?
- Do you have retouching experience?
- Does your price include any headshots?
- How long is your headshot session?
- Do you have any clothing suggestions?
- Do I have a choice of backgrounds? How many?
Here is what you should consider before you make an appointment.
- Are you satisfied with the photographer’s experience in professional headshot photography?
- When looking at her/his portfolio, are the subjects natural looking or forced.
- Is the photographer using you to build his/her portfolio?
- Does the quality of the headshots justify the price you will pay.
- Can I have an input on the amount of retouching done on my headshot?
- Can I watch you retouch my headshots?
- Read their reviews and client comments.
I believe everyone deserves a great headshot, that is why on my websites I advertise “Quality At A Reasonable Price”. Whether you are an executive, a CEO or someone just starting your career, you should always have the opportunity to have a great headshot.
I have been servicing the photography needs of my corporate and professional clients for 27 years in Palo Alto and the San Francisco Bay Area. My clients have the advantage of my experience throughout the process of creating a fantastic headshot for them. I guide my clients through the photoshoot, I help them choose and personally retouch every headshot with them present so that I have their input as to how much or how little work they would like done. All these years I described my photography experience in a humble way. Just recently I mentioned in an ad that I am the Most Experienced Photographer in Palo Alto, I think I earned this title, my experience and the quality of my work proves it.